Center for Cross Cultural Communication is a Think-Act organisation, an independent charity, founded in 2010, serves different nationalities visiting, living, working or studying in Turkey, in many historical mosques and historical places, focuses on educating,orienting foreign visitors about our culture and values.
What we do ?
– Brochure Writing and Distribution of Brochures
– Interactive Presentations by well-educated presenters in various languages on “Islamic Culture & Civilization”
– Talks on “Graveyard Culture and Afterlife Beliefs of Ottomans” and “Turkish Culture”
– Mosque and Turkish Historical Place Orientation Programs with Q&A
– Calligraphy Workshops & Demonstrations by professional Turkish Calligrapher
– Poster Display & Exhibitions
– Ramadan Programs and Iftars
– New muslim support(One on One Support)